Free standard shipping for all orders - regular shipments..
Find your store using the store locator and contact us for a personal appointment, in complete safety.
Welcome to our Website ("patriziapepe.com"). Please read our privacy notice carefully, which applies whenever you visit the website and decide to browse it and use its services, regardless of the purchase of goods.
The following information complies with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and current National Legislation on the protection of personal data. This document is to be considered as supplementing the information on the website www.patriziapepe.com.
The Controller for data processing on this website is Tessilform S.p.A., with registered office in Italy, Via Gobetti 7/9 – 50013 Capalle – Firenze, VAT 01580850970, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
The DPO designated by Tessilform S.p.A. can be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com.
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data, as explained below, the Controller may collect the following type of data:
• identity data, such as name, surname, gender, age/date of birth, Country and other personal data;
• contact data, such as home address, e-mail address, telephone number;
• payment information, such as details of payment methods (credit or debit card);
• habits and profiles, such as purchasing data (purchasing history, including the points of sale where the purchase was made, type of products purchased), purchasing habits and preferences (wishlist, products preferred categories, sizes of items purchased);
• personal data collected from third parties, such as data that the customer agrees to share with us on publicly accessible social networks;
• information about your use and navigation of our website, such as your IP address and other device identifiers, your operating system and browser type, and information about the website pages you visit, which are collected using cookies or other tracking technologies.
Purposes of the processing
In general, data are processed for the provision of the following services:
1. registration for a Customer account to use its services;
2. membership in specific and additional services, such as the creation of your Wish List and the sharing of its contents;
3. in connection with the purchase of goods and related activities;
4. payment management; in this case, the data released during the purchase process will be sent directly to the bank that will use the data to process your payment request;
5. management of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and requests for general information;
6. sending - if you subscribe to the Newsletter section - information about the latest fashion collections, events and advertising campaigns of the brand;
7. sending - only with explicit consent - promotional communications (by e-mail, SMS, MMS, and phone calls);
8. sending - only with your explicit consent - customized promotions and promotional communications (by e-mail, SMS, MMS, and phone calls), in line with your interests, preferences and purchasing habits (profiling);
9. to offer you - if registered - services and promotions related to the loyalty program Rock the Fly;
10. Making contact with the Managers of our services (Press Office, Business Development, Web Marketing, Purchasing, Customer Service);
11. submitting an application to join our staff by sending us your CV.
Provision of personal data
The provision of your personal data to Tessilform, that are requested on various occasions of collection may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific notice, or optional.
The obligatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time - with reference to the individual information requested - at the time of the individual collection of data, by affixing a special symbol (*) to the information of a mandatory nature. Any refusal to communicate some of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible for Tessilform to enter into a contract for the purchase of goods on patriziapepe.com or to provide the other services available. The provision to Tessilform of further data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and does not have any consequences with regard to the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection.
Cookies and Tags
Our website uses automatic systems to collect data that not directly released by the data subject, such as cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the user's browser; it does not contain comprehensible information but allows the data subject to be associated with the personal information he or she releases on the website. Cookies are placed on our server and no one can access the information contained on it.
Only Tessilform processes the information collected through cookies and only in anonymous and aggregate form to optimize its services and its site in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its data subjects.
We have set up cookies, for example, about the functions of browsing the catalogue, online shopping of goods.
The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies after each session. Your Internet browser contains instructions on how to perform these deletion procedures. Please consult it.
Legal Basis for Processing
Tessilform will process your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the following legal bases:
The Data Controller shall carry out the necessary processing in compliance with national legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly by electronic and telematic means by Tessilform and other subjects who, appropriately selected in terms of reliability and competence, carry out operations instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes strictly related to the use of the website, its services and the purchase of goods through the website (see following paragraph).
The data subject's personal data may be communicated to the companies of the Tessilform Group in order to ensure that you can take advantage of the services reserved for our customers during all your travels and for the purposes mentioned above. They may also be communicated to professionals, employees, legal persons and third parties who perform technical and organizational services. These subjects will process the data as controllers, processors or persons authorised to process, as the case may be, in full compliance with current abovementioned regulation; they are provided only with the information necessary to perform their duties. The data subject's personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
The complete and updated list of data processors is available upon written request to be sent to Tessilform S.p.A.
Please note that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to extra EU countries that do not ensure adequate levels of personal data protection. Should this be necessary to provide you with the services or to conclude a contract with Tessilform for the purchase of the products, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to extra EU countries that do not ensure an adequate level of protection will only be carried out after the conclusion between the data controller and these subjects of specific contracts in accordance with applicable law and regulations.
Links to other Sites
This information notice is provided only for the website www.patriziapepe.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the data subject through links. Tessilform cannot be held responsible for personal data provided by data subjects to external parties or to any websites linked to this website.
Interactions with Social Networks
The website allows you to interact with social networks through a direct connection to Facebook through social buttons, special clicks on the website that depict the icons of social networks (for example, Facebook and Twitter) and allow data subjects who are surfing to interact with a "click" directly with social platforms.
The site can use the so-called social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly into the site (e.g. the "like" function of Facebook).
All social plug-ins on the website are marked with the respective logo owned by the social networking platform.
When you visit a page on the website and interact with the plug-in (e.g. by clicking the "like" button) or decide to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from the browser directly to the social networking platform (in this case Facebook) and stored by it.
Minors are not allowed to register on or access the services made available through this website. Consent from minors under the age of 18 is not accepted; therefore, by accessing services that require the provision of personal data, the User guarantees that they are of legal age. The same applies to any purchases and transactions on the website; by carrying out these operations, the User declares that they are aged 18 or over.
The personal data collected will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the primary purposes described in the preceding paragraphs, or in any case as necessary for the protection in civil courts or, possibly for longer periods provided for by the rules of law in force on data retention. In any case, the data subject may request at any time to object to the processing or to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him.
For marketing and profiling purposes, data subjects' personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 and 12 months, respectively, from the date of the last contact.
Rights of the data subject
At any time, pursuant to Articles. 15 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data subject may exercise the following rights:
a. access to personal data;
b. to obtain the rectification or erasure of the same or the restriction of processing concerning him;
c. to obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the period of storage;
d. to object to processing;
e. data portability;
f. to withdraw consent, at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
g. to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
Your rights may be exercised by sending a request to the postal address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get to know your rights and be always updated on the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, please visit the website of the data protection supervisory authority.
Updates and changes
Be advised thad changing your location while shopping will remove all the contents from your shopping bag