The Data Controller of the data collected via this website is Tessilform S.p.A., with registered office in Italy, at Via Gobetti 7/9 – 50013 Capalle – Firenze. VAT no. and tax code 01580850970, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing Tessilform with personal data that may be requested in various situations may be necessary to achieve the purposes set out in the information or it may be optional.
at present, the companies which process your data are as follows:
1. United Parcel Service, which takes care of the data processing required for performing shipment, delivery and returns activities for products purchased from our site;
2. OTS, which takes care of the data processing required for performing shipment, delivery and returns activities to Russia for products purchased from our site;
Click here to contact us or use the online chat facility in the upper part of every page
You always have the right to obtain from Tessilform confirmation of the existence, or lack of existence, of personal data relating to you, even if the data is not yet recorded, and to have such data communicated to you in an intelligible form.
Moreover, you always have the right to obtain from Tessilform:
a) updates, corrections and additions to your personal data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your data processed in violation of law, including data, the retention of which is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was originally collected or subsequently processed;
c) a certification that the operations under letters a) and b) were brought to the attention (including as they relate to their content) of persons to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, unless the same is impossible or would involve employment of resources which is manifestly disproportionate to the right sought to be protected.
You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding you, even if pertinent to the scope of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data regarding you for purposes of sending advertising or direct marketing or to carry out market research or commercial communication.
You may freely and at any time exercise your rights, by sending a written request to Tessilform - to the postal address or email address email@example.com, to which we will reply promptly.
To guarantee that your personal data is always accurate, updated, relevant and complete, we would ask that you inform us of any changes by using the form on this page
- Art. 130, paragraph 4, Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
We inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data permits Tessilform - without having to obtain your express consent - to use your data for direct sales activities of similar products to those that you have already purchased, provided that you have not refused such use of the email address provided.
- Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority of 19 June 2008, relating to the simplification of requirements regarding data processing for administrative and accounting purposes
We also inform you that the Italian Data Protection Authority by means of this provision has granted permission to Tessilform to use your postal address to send you - together with administrative and accounting documents - advertising relating to similar products to those that you have already purchased, provided that you have not refused such use of the postal address provided.
1. to process data exclusively for the intended purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information statement presented when the data is collected;
2. to use the data for additional purposes other than the purposes for which its specifically provided only with the user's express consent;
3. to make the data available to third party companies only for purposes instrumental to the supply of the required services and within the context of appointing a data supervisor; not to communicate, assign or transfer the data to third party individuals for processing belonging to the latter without informing the user in advance and obtaining their consent;
4. to respond to requests for deletion, modification and integration of the data provided, opposition to processing of data for the purpose of sending sales and advertising material;
5. to ensure the correct and legitimate management of data, safeguarding the privacy of users, as well as applying appropriate security measures to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of data provided.
The processing of your personal data is performed chiefly using electronic and telematic methods by Tessilform and other parties who, appropriately selected for their trustworthiness and competence, carry out operations key to the fulfilment of the objective closely connected to the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products via the website (see also, section entitled "Persons who may process your personal data").
The specific purposes for which the data is processed are summarised, on each occasion, in the information statement pursuant to art. 13, Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is presented to the user when providing personal data.
As a general rule, data is processed for the supply of the following services available by accessing our website:
1. registration on the website, to make use of the related services;
2. subscription to specific and additional services, such as our newsletter and other similar information services concerning our activities, the creation of your Wish List and sharing its contents,
3. order handling and related activities;
4. payment management, including anti fraud checks in the case of credit card payment; in this case, data provided during the purchase process (first name, last name, address, credit card number, delivery address if different to the invoice address) will be sent directly to the banking system which will use the data for verification purposes;
5. anti-fraud control; pursuant to Chapter IV, article 25, paragraph 6 “Transfer of personal data to Third Countries” of Directive 95/46/EC, data may be transferred to countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area that guarantee adequate levels of personal data protection. In any case, processing will be carried out according to the procedures set forth in this statement and the provisions of the law;
6. management of your requests: technical, sales related, on the progress of your orders and general information requests;
7. making contact with representatives of our departments (Press Relations, Business Development, Web Marketing, Procurement, Customer Services);
8. applications to join our staff, by sending a CV.
In processing data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, we will endeavour to observe the principle of strict necessity.
For this reason, we have configured the website in such a way that the use of your personal data is reduced to a minimum: therefore, no data is processed when the purposes sought in individual cases can be realised using anonymous data (such as, for example, market research intended to improve services) or using other methods that permit identification of the interested party only in cases of necessity or upon request from the authorities and police forces (such as, for example, data relating to traffic and your visits to the website and your IP address).
In some cases, as expressly indicated in the information statement, your data will be subject - with your prior express consent - to processing with the aim of creating profiles based on your preferences and your purchases. This has the objective of sending you information tailored to your requirements and interests. Except for the case provided in art. 130, paragraph 4, Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (in which the controller can use data to send advertising emails on its products and services, similar to those already purchased, unless this use has been refused), Tessilform can use your data to send advertising on its services and products only with your consent.
Your data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except in cases where communication is mandatory by law or required for the purposes provided by law for which consent is not required from the interested party; in such cases, data can be made available to third party subjects that will process the data independently and solely for the aforementioned purpose (for example, in the event of a request made by the police forces or judiciary or other competent bodies, or to carry out obligations arising from contracts concluded with you, as in the case of communications to Banca Sella S.p.A. for payments of products purchased).
Any purpose of data processing other than that specified for which you have provided your personal data will be highlighted in the information statement and will be carried out by Tessilform only after your express consent is obtained (for example, client profiling activities based on preference and purchasing habits).
There are, however, processing activities for which the law provides for an exception of consent: for example, we inform you that Tessilform can process your personal data without obtaining your consent when this is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or when it is necessary to enforce the obligations assumed contractually by you (as in the case where you have purchased products or have requested specific services via our website).
Finally, we inform you that your personal data will not be sent abroad to countries, other than those belonging to the European Union, which do not guarantee a sufficient level of privacy protection. In the event that it is necessary to supply services to you or conclude a contract with Tessilform for the acquisition of products, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to countries outside the European Union and which do not guarantee a sufficient level of privacy protection will only be carried out following the conclusion of specific contracts between Tessilform and said parties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
It may happen that Tessilform finds itself processing personal data of third party subjects communicated directly by users of Tessilform , for example in the case that a user has purchased a product to be delivered to a friend or when the person who pays for the product is different to the person to whom the product is sent, or even when the user notifies a friend about a services on patriziapepe.com or the sale offer of a particular item.
We inform you that the consent of these persons is not necessary when the data relating to this person is communicated Tessilform for the conclusion of the contract with Tessilform in favour of the third party.
Tessilform reserves the right to delete the accounts and all related data in the event that it is ascertained that there is illicit content, content that is damaging to the image of Tessilform and/or its products, or otherwise offensive content or that promotes illegal or defamatory activities, pornographic content, content that incites violence, that promotes discrimination of a racial, sexual, religious nature or based on sexual orientation.
Tessilform has decided to make use of third parties to process your personal data, for specific activities. The third party subjects who carry out these operations have been suitably selected and have the required experience, capability and reliability and offer sufficient guarantees regarding full compliance with current provisions applicable in data processing, including the data security profile.
Such third party subjects have, to this end, been appointed "data supervisors" and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Tessilform and under its control. Periodically, we check that the supervisors have precisely fulfilled the tasks awarded to them and that they continue to provide sufficient guarantees fully observing the provisions relating to personal data protection.
Your data is then processed by our employees assigned to specific departments; the categories of the authorised personnel who perform these activities depends on the purpose for which the data is provided and always indicated in the information statement which we present to you when collecting your personal data.
Our website uses automatic data collection systems not directly provided by the user, such as cookies. A cookie is a mechanism that is transmitted to the hard disk of the user; it does not contain understandable information but enables the user to be associated with the personal information that they provide on the site. Cookies are stored on our server and no one is able to access the information contained therein.
Only Tessilform processes the information collected via cookies and only in an anonymous format and aggregated to optimise our own services and website in relation to specific requirements and preferences specific to users.
We have prepared cookies, for example, with regard to the browsing functions in the catalogue, and online purchasing of products.
The internet browser allows for the deletion of cookies after each session. The internet browser contains instructions on how to carry out the deletion process. Please consult it.
However, Tessilform cannot guarantee to its users that the measures employed for security on the website and the transmission of data and information on its site limit and exclude any unauthorised access or leaking of data on the part of devices attributable to the user: we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with suitable software to protect the transmission of network data, both incoming and outgoing (such as an updated antivirus system) and that your Internet service provider has employed sufficient measures to ensure the security of network data transmission (such as, for example, a firewall and antispam filters).
If you would like to receive additional information on how Tessilform processes your personal data, we encourage you to contact us using the form on this page or using the online chat function at the top of every page.
To find out about your rights and stay up to date on laws on privacy with regard to personal data processing, we recommend that you visit the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
The Code guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out observing laws and fundamental freedoms, as well as respecting the dignity of the interested party, with particular regard to confidentiality, personal identity and right to protect personal data.
Join our newsletter for the latest offer, promotions and more
Thank you for signing up!